Our mission is to:-
- To promote the development, study and practice of Internal medicine and all related fields in Zimbabwe.
- To maintain a high standard of professional ethics, conduct and practice among those practicing in the specialties stated above.
- To encourage continuing medical education and promote co-operation and friendship between all in the said professions.
- To foster and encourage interest in research by our members.
- To encourage, assist and promote the study of quantitative and qualitative aspects of the specialties i.e. audit and continuing education and concern with health matters.
- To represent Internal Medicine, and related fields to relevant Authorities
CME,Education and Scientific committee
Dr A Mataruse
Audit & Practice committee
The Executive Committee
Dr Leolin Katsidzira – President
Dr Simbarashe Pfumojena – Vice President
Dr Andrew Mataruse – Secretary General
Dr Pamela Gorejena-Chidawanyika – Treasurer
Dr Tinashe Gede – Committe Member
Dr Mark Dixon – Committe Member